Turnaround Time

This people have the worse service I have seen. The tech Ravi came in and told that he was pretty sure that I needed freon put on just to get me to give him $371.

When I went to Check the unit myself with a friend he had cables hanging from the unit and the filter just toss to the side. The house was still 83 degrees and almost no air coming out. We open the unit scare really bc we r not technicians we notice the part of the insulation had peeled off and clogging the unit make it impossible for air to go thru.

Something that simple that I would have paid whatever if when I got home from work the house was cool. They are thieves and very unprofessional and knowledgable at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of service doctors air conditioner repair. Service Doctors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned service doctors air conditioner repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Service Doctors.

Comments